• The Feed-U Technologies website (the “Site”) operated by the Feed-U Company (the “Company”) and also used as a sales website for purchasing services and products.
• What is stated in these regulations in the male language is for convenience only and the regulations are for the use of both sexes equally.
• The purchase through the website is subject to the conditions detailed in these regulations.
• The mere purchase of the product on the site will constitute a declaration by the customer that he has read, understood and agreed to the provisions of this regulation. The regulations are a binding contract between you.
• The company sells products exclusively to adults (people over the age of 18). If the user is a minor, he may use the website or purchase a product or service only with the permission of a parent and/or guardian. The company reserves the right to refuse to provide service, cancel an account and cancel orders, at its sole discretion in any case that the customer is under the age of 18
• The customer can buy a convenient, easy and safe purchase of the product via the Internet.
• You can purchase the product on the website at any time until the stock runs out.
• The purchase on the site is via credit card, Bit and PayPal only and the transaction will be carried out after approval by the credit card company or companies described.
• The price of the product on the website includes the VAT
• The company reserves the right to stop the marketing and sale of the product at any time, as well as to deny the right to buy on the sales site at its discretion.
Returns and Cancellations
• You can cancel the deal by contacting the company’s service by phone or by e-mail. The cancellation of the deal will be valid only after receiving a fax or e-mail from the company confirming the request to cancel the deal. In case the cancellation is approved – the product must be returned to the company and all costs involved in returning the product will be applied to the customer. The return of the product will be done while still in its original packaging along with the original invoice and 30 days have not yet passed from the date of purchase of the product.
• In the event of cancellation of the transaction, the company will return the customer’s money by debiting the payment method.
• If the transaction is canceled after the customer has already received the product, the customer will bear the cost of shipping the product back to the company, in addition to the handling fees.
The transaction cancellation policy detailed above will only apply to products purchased on the website. The company will not hesitate to return products purchased through another source.
Delivery and Transportation Of The Product
• The company will take care of delivering the product to the customer to the address typed by him when making the purchase on the sales site, within 3 business days and/or immediately and online (if an internet product is purchased).
• The company will not be responsible for any delay and/or delay in delivery and/or non-delivery, caused for example by force majeure and/or events outside of its control.
• Product delivery will be made to the address provided by the customer at the time of purchase, and he cannot purchase the product from the company’s offices/or the customer can collect the product independently.
The product price does not include shipping costs.
• For any question or inquiry regarding the product, you can contact the company’s service representatives at the email address Info@feedu.co.il
Warranty and service
• The warranty for the product covers material defects in the body of the product and/or its operation which were caused by the company.
• The warranty for the product is given for a period of 14 days from the date of purchase.
• During the warranty period, the company will provide an additional product/service.
• The warranty is only valid for a customer who has an original proof of purchase and only if the purchase was made through the store. The company reserves the right to require the customer to prove that he is the original purchaser of the product.
• The exclusive remedy for any defective product covered by the residual is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. The company’s social liability for any defective product will in no case exceed the purchase price of the defective product.
• The company will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use or incorrect use of the product, including any accidental, special, indirect or consequential damage – as far as the law permits. The customer bears the responsibility and all risks and obligations for loss, and damage to his body and/or his purchase and/or their purchase and/or to the bodies of third parties, arising from the use and/or non-use of the product, for consumption in the use of the product, for the use of the code because the said damage was caused by Company’s sole negligence.
• All intellectual property rights on this sales site are the exclusive property of the company Feed-U Technologies.
• You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish or in any other way any other information from this website and/or sales website, unless consent has been given in advance and in writing on behalf of the company.
Law and Jurisdiction
• The interpretation and enforcement of these regulations and/or any action or conflict arising from it shall be governed by Israeli law only and the competent court in one of the districts of Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Haifa, Jerusalem or Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction.